Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Update

I know, it's been abysmally long since I posted anything. But... well, I haven't had anything to share this summer. At least, not anything I want to broadcast to absolutely anyone with a computer. I'm not the type who has to scrounge for something to write about at least once a week; I only write when I have something to say. The happenings of this summer have been far to personal to share even with most of my friends, and I'll not start now. Let's just say it's been a time of great humbling. 

But I do have a few things to write about.

Faith. Thirst. Fear. Promise. Doubt. Chastening. Salvation. The absolute shipwreck sin makes of a soul. My desperate need for a Savior named Jesus (none other can do). 

So, this is just a note to let you all know that I haven't let this blog die --yet. Keep an eye out, I'll be writing on the topics mentioned above soon. I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow, so I imagine I'll have a rather decent amount of time...Lord willing. 

By Him alone,
Haley




1 comment: